Thursday, March 3, 2011

THIS SATURDAY, 5th March, A SOCIALITE'S GATHERING! Makan event!2011

This Saturday,we, Socialites are having a "PARTY" again at the Community Field and there's LOTS and LOTS of "FIESTA" eat,drink,listen,sing and enjoy! Lucky Draws and Lucky Prizes to be WON! HURRAY! Mom, Dad, Bro and I are going there on that night to eat our hearts out and dine and to win some awesome prizes!

We are all geared for some entertainment and enjoyment! So far so Good! FUN! FUN! FUN! Yeahhhh!!!!! I have picked out an attire to wear and I look pretty cool. I don't have much clothes nowadays but my sister-in-law has given me some of her nice fancy clothes that are quite expensive and quite new, and I really fit-in! I'm going to wear it! Not some fancy evening gown but an office attire. Very formal and good looking, decent to be exact. I like that. I don't want to dress up like Cindy Lauper!!! OMG.

I AM GONNA ENJOY MYSELF THAT NIGHT! This Time - Dirty Bit, "I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment