Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Myself.( third from right hand side of the photo )

Friends to me are like a bonfire, they sparkle up my life if you find you own cliques that you are most comfortable with. I like to be surrounded by friends as much as I enjoy talking and chatting about stuff that doesn't hurt anyone of our feelings. You must be sure of their age and what type of conformities that they're in and confront them with words that make each one of us happy. I know how to talk nicely to other people and I respect another's privacy on words.

Here are my friends, starting from left; Choy Leng, Marilyn, Elle,Francese, Ying Peng,Wan-Ling, Lee Lin, Wye Peng.FRIENDS FOREVER. Motivational Campus 1997.

Green-Eyed Monster - I am overcoming jealousy by having a sense of humor and counting my personal blessings everyday..

Dr Paul : May your fantasies of today be your realities of tomorrow...

2011, July

I'm living in a fish tank. I can only breathe through limited space. Once I break the circle in which I breathe (the tank, I mean) I will fall down. I needed the water inside the tank to breathe for that's what's left of me....My circle of friends are the fishes surrounding me. Once I found another person with a fish tank like me, we knocked against each other and both of us fell down as we break our tanks in which we breathe in. I can only fantasize but need no actions.. My integrity is protected thru my unmoved actions when I met the other fish tank person....

No comments:

Post a Comment