Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2nd. Reunion dinner, CNY Rabbit Year 2011, Selangor, Malaysia

This is the first year that I finally got my "very own" angpow from Daddy after 12 years of marriage. I am so Glad to be single all over again. I thank God for it! All of us had reunion dinner with me helping Mom prepare all the food. We had "Low Yee Sang" and it taste "TERRIFIC"! We had an extremely sumptuous meal all 4 of us! 2011 Year of the Rabbit ! I ate so much now I feel like "pass-motion". I have just cleaned the table after dinner, washed all the dishes and mop all the floors as well to usher in the New Year. When mid-night comes there'll be FIREWORKS in the sky and noises all through the night until morning.
                 Tomorrow morning , lots of food to eat! We took our reunion photo all too soon but I am not gonna air it out yet. This year of the Rabbit has been real fruitful to my eyes! Praise Buddha.
HAPPY NEW CHINESE RABBIT YEAR 2011 AFTER MIDNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment