Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why the Internet is so much Fun!

The internet is a whole network of computer networks sharing information with each other. Some people call it the Information Super Highway. But whatever Internet you have, and whoever you have it with, it is the same internet. Just a network of computers sharing information.

Surfing the internet, it's for business; it's for fun; it's for knowledge; it's for entertainment; it's for browsing daily news and Emails. It is to me for burning all my wild thoughts through a blog and making it some pressure especially to those who knows me personally or letting them know how I feel. LOL!!!!

Writing to me has been so much fun!

Early in the morning, CNY Eve, swept the floor, mop the floor two times. Mom went out with Dad, came back , helped her do much of the cooking; preparations for tonight's tuan nien.....Dad just went to the bank!

I am getting a hell of an angpow this Rabbit CNY because I'm 'Single'. 2011. There is no place like Home.

                                                       This is me, Wan Ling in 2011, Feb 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment