Friday, January 21, 2011

My DADDY is ALRIGHT! He is Well again!!!!!

I went with my mother to see my father was admitted into the hospital earlier for a brain surgery and we had been sufficiently told of GOOD NEWS in advance. Let's just hope that the doctors keep to their promise and deliver them well as well. For what is Worth.

I saw Dad with his crop haircut like being in a Thaipusam parade,you ought to have your head shaved. He was doing quite well, irritable from being pushed around by nurses and having discomfort here and then.From time to time all of us took turns visiting him because I know it is very lonely inside a hospital.

I used to have this experience when I was delivering two of my babies. I was so alone and lonely. Somebody might think I have post-natal depression after giving birth. But the onset is, the hospital is like a graveyard. It is spooky at night and fidgety during meals time and I longed for my friends and my relatives to appear.

Anyway I only stayed as long as three to four days at a hospital and I have had enough. Lonesome sets in too much and I wanna go home with my baby.

I am so happy that my Dad is able to talk and to smile as well as scold any one of us. This shows that he is in control all over again and we are happy to see a recovery.

We will be visiting Dad everyday until he is discharged from the hospital with full confident recovery.

Thank the Lord for confidence,nurture and family bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment