Friday, January 21, 2011

"U Fuckin' Bitch!" by Holla @ Ur Gurl (A DOG-It's not about you,Lucky)

This is my recent pet dog , Lucky. I am telling a story about a Pain-in-the-neck She stole my Man.......She is a Hog.......More than a dog.......I can remembered it vividly:

Bitch you got me fucked up if you even think
That your gonna stay with him
The chances of him loving or fucking you
Like he does me are very VERY slim.

Poor little bitch you're so confused
but let me break it down to you
You can never walk a day in my shoes
I'm his motherfuckin' bu

I heard your cries when you tasted me all over him
You felt like shit cuz you knew where he had been
You saw my lust marks all over his skin,
Yup,that was my cum all up on his chin......HA

You can never be me no matter how much you try
As Jaz once said, I'm the MAN so step to the side
Let me show you how it's done cuz your short on supply
He'll always come back to me, I'm his natural high.

As Johnny said, if it doesn't fit, then you must'a quit......
That dick goes in me and I must admit,it's a perfect fit,
I have him whipped; cuz this punany is legit,
He can't sleep pass  it's slit ----Bitch!

Okkk,you can have some to so go ahead and embrace
Then you will know why you've been replaced.
It's not made of gold but it is full of grace
The punany you just tasted is now on his face.

GGGG-iiii-rrrrr-llllll, that's how I roll
I'm a bitch with a plan,
To beat ur azz until you learn ---- to
Keep away from me and keep away from my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment