Monday, April 25, 2011

Do You Like to be Kissed????

After spending my close-friend and good associate a free meal, she gave me a "kiss" on the cheek. I don't know about you but for a man to kiss his wife, it's a plunging of salivas........I somehow don't quite like the stench... but the love is comforting to the arms........I like to kiss my cute and adorable babies when they were young, somehow when my children grew up, they shied away from my darling kiss because their schools taught them not to be kissed, by anyone...

I describe a Passionate kiss is, an affectionate bonding kiss....that somehow got you unto bed.Halleluyah! My husband is not a good companian in bed, in response to "how good are you in bed" to men. I respected his working hours but somehow after my second child was borned, that was a huge gap and a huge emptiness. Chores had increased and so were the school work of raising children. And the pain and hardship of raising our kids and paying the school fees were so high it keeps him off his bed and he deny that he used to love having children after all... So we had it fixed that we would settle down for two. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment