Monday, April 25, 2011

I coloured my hair as I have grey-hair and I want to grow my hair long. I tied up my hair with a pin or hairbands.

Hi, my name is Wan-Ling Liew and I have grey hair and I have long hair. I want to have long hair because I sweep the floor everyday, cleaned my room all by myself , wash my hair daily, shampoo, treat, conditioned my hair and I coloured my hair with hair-dye. So far I have tried all types of hair-colour, my latest most recent one was Auburn coloured because I like the song by "Auburn" with her song "All about Him". So I chose the colour auburn and coloured my hair with this hair-colour, do-it-yourself. It saves money, time and cut cost and I have been colouring my hair for the past years.....

I had to do this because since two months of not colouring my hair, one fine day, as I looked at a shop mirror at a mini market, I had the Shock of my Life ~ I saw my white hairs, strand by strand! So I quickly bought a REVLON-brand hair colour that cost RM$20.90 at a Pharmacy and went home happily with an ease of mind. In just two hours - I have hair that looks like the picture above!!!!!

I like my hair for now and I love myself even more, that is most important. I had to remind myself that I have depression, a heriditary disease. I washed my hands everyday and at most time used lotion to keep my skin moist and suppled. I have been washing dishes for the past 40 years. Thanks and Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment