Monday, April 25, 2011

My New Life ~ Being Single!

Everyday, I helped my Mom do the chores around the house, it is pretty hectic and sometimes very dull, in a sense that you won't like the job and had to force yourself to do it. I do out of the willingness of heart that as a daughter, as how I was taught and brought up in school, a woman's job is "always" at home and running around the house. If I have a car, I might drive to the supermarket, to the shopping mall with my relatives and sisters and with my Mom. Family affairs. Family business. Marketing, buying groceries and eating at food courts. Buying cheap dresses has always been a norm and never had we at anytime go over budget just for the sake of hyper-esctasy! ( over-do without consent!)

I NEVER go to NIGHT-CLUBS and had never intended to. My family won't allow it. It is just not a place for girls....I listened to orders and for the  past 42 years of my life had stayed OUT of trouble. Trouble had never come to me because I obeyed orders!!!!! I find it hard to see myself go to jail. I wanna ALWAYS be free and CAREFREE! ( not the lady-napkins,please).

I go out with my Mom to eat always. I go with my family to shopping malls to shop. It's a family affair each Christmas. We always budget on our expenditures and Mom has always put FOOD on top of our list. In fact my list too, she put on top - Food!!! We eat at restaurants that cater good Chinese cuisine. My father loves to eat. So does my brother and the rest of our kin.

I like to go easy on food because I am always Health-conscious because I have reached the age of 40. That's where all diseases start taking shape and if I don't eat proper meals or crash diet I will end up mal-functioned. I am always constipated so I take supplements to boost the digestion of my bowels. That puts me in good shape. That is my secret.

I wear clothes that fit me for the past ten years. I look 10 years younger than my actual age because I am small-sized and I am cute. I have slight curly hair due to extensive dyeing because everybody laughs at my white strands of hair. So I make it a point not to be laughed at. I dyed my hair with a special colour other than black and the colour that I like. So far I have tried all types of colour even blonde!!!! Someone even called me a Caucasian because I have highlights of blonde hair! At other times I am always a Latino because my hair is Brown. So are the colour of my eyes....I once had hair the colour of Shakira!

I like to thank God for a Good Life. I like to give thanks to God and lift up my praises to the Lord for whom all good thing flow! Thanks and I had loved the Lord....I lead a simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment