Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Secretary's Week!

Secretary's Week is about taking a break from serving your Boss. It's like serving your husband, you manage to take a break - hey, it's a week for Secretaries or Made-to-be Moms so we ought to be glad and have a good time just for keeps sake that we were once "young". It's not about work, work and work alone, for work does earn you an income but it does not satisfy your desire, completely. Satisfying your quench for freedom and ease is taking it easy and going loose like a shopping spree, or going to the spa to relax instead of being "always" conformed to the world of working men.

I have been a secretary once. I quit my job once I found my husband and we intend to get married. I made the right decision. Looking back, I have never regretted it. Life has its way of moulding you into a special being , and this time I had it made to be a fantastic Mom. My work is at stake, so I left it and abolished all rules to set my heart free from bondage once and for all.

I had my allowance, skinny as it is, but I manage to keep to my heart's content, it's like taking up a course in book-keeping once again and I had the top list to settle my priorities right. Conform as it is and I did, I manage to keep my heart set in on their rules and I had my mind set right for a goal. A goal to strive to perfection. On my part is a pair of serving hands and a well-managed budget and I managed to survive the 12 years SUCCESSFULLY. Hurrah ! for mighty and special powers on high...

Success was easy when you had the Lord to be with you. I value that special touch and that special bond with the Lord Almighty on high.I had my quiet sessions with him and my tears cried out for him as well but the moment to cherish and to absolute praise was my radio which provide excellent music to soothe my desperate soul in times of anguish and turmoil. I praise the Lord for my partake in keeping and spending it on my two Empress transistor radios. Thank the Lord on high.

I wish to wish all my successors in marriage or soon-to-be-wed sisters on their newly-found lives with their husbands-to-be that they will have every happiness and pleasure that God can reserve for them and absolute peace in pursuing their goals and dreams...Halleluyah ! I praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment