Thursday, April 19, 2012

Breakfast at Pasar Moden MPS , Bandar Country Homes, Rawang. I enjoyed myself very much at the marketplace.





This morning, I walked out to the marketplace again to enjoy a breakfast meal and to tah pau takeaway food for my father and the rest of the family...... I walked out Many MANY times as transport is slow and walking improves procrastination. I will run errands for my mom and work for my father to do messengership with the bank or paying bills at the Post Office. I enjoyed walking as it brings out the vitality in me and my favourite past-time is walking and enjoying the scenery as well as work out to keep fit. Exercise keeps me going at all times. I have no money to enrol myself at the gym. This is my strategy and it works for me especially. Praise be unto God !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment